Principles of personal data processing
This document provides basic privacy principles and an overview of the data processing of our customers / potential customers.
Who manages and processes your data?
Virtualproperty.cz is a web portal operated by ALTERAS s.r.o., IN: 07470461, with registered office at Drahobejlova 1073/36, Libeň, 190 00 Praha 9, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 300988.
For what purposes do we process your personal information?
We process personal information you provide to us in connection with the use of our services. It is about:
- a request to reply to a query sent from a website,
- Your registration for the use of our services.
Which of your personal data are being processed?
We process personal information you provide us by sending a query through our website or when registering to use our services. These are most often about:
- name and surname,
- address of permanent residence,
- date and place of birth,
- birth number,
- bank or other account number,
- phone number,
- Information on whether you are a politically exposed person,
- the number of the two identity cards, their date of validity and the State and the authority which issued them,
scanning of two identity cards (allowed by Article 8, paragraph 9 of Act 253/2008 Coll., on Certain Measures Against the Legalization of Proceeds from Crime and Financing of Terrorism),
Information on the sources of your income and the intended nature of the contractual relationship,
- Information on Transactions Made.
We do not process personal data obtained through a query sent from the site, and after responding to your query, personal information is deleted (unless we have any other legitimate reason to process it).
Who do we pass on your personal information?
We only have your personal information and we do not pass it on to anyone else. Exceptions are the statutory obligations under which we are required to transfer some of your personal data on the basis of valid legal regulations such as the Police of the Czech Republic, the Financial Office, the Financial Analytical Office, the Personal Data Protection Office, other law enforcement authorities and other public authorities.
What are cookies and what types of cookies are we using?
If you do not want to save these cookies, you can lock them directly in your browser. For instructions on how to turn off cookies in your browser, visit the browser support website.
How long do we process your data?
We process your personal data for the duration of the contract and for a further 10 years after the termination of the contractual relationship.
How can you update your personal information?
You can update your personal information by signing up on our website. All personal information is editable except for your name and scans of your papers. Please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to update this information.
Do we process personal information without your consent?
Yes, we are authorized to process your personal information without your consent, but only for the purpose of:
- conclusion and performance of the contract,
- the fulfilment of the legal obligations that result from our generally binding legal regulations,
- fulfillment of legitimate interests (for example, ensuring the security of our website).
How do we secure your personal information?
We provide your personal information in a way that will protect your data from misuse, loss and unauthorized access. For security we use, for example:
- Restriction of physical access to our business premises,
- limit access to the information we collect about you,
- SSL security and encryption,
- if there is no purpose for data processing, we will delete your data as required by law.
What are the rights to privacy?
According to the General Regulation, you have the right in relation to your personal data:
1. to be informed,
2. request access to your personal information
3. require the correction of inaccurate personal data or its addition,
4. request a limitation on the processing of your personal data,
5. object to the processing of personal data,
6. require the deletion of personal data without undue delay (unless there is no other legitimate reason),
7. to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data,
8. the right not to be the subject of any decision based exclusively on automated processing including profiling,
9. submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
How can you object?
If you are dissatisfied with the processing of your personal data, you can object. However, we will not process your personal information in that case unless we have serious and compelling reasons for such processing to continue.
Where can you contact us?
If you have any questions about the protection of personal data and use of your rights, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or in writing at: ALTERAS sro, Drahobejlova 1073/36, Libeň, 190 00 Prague 9. In this context, we wanted to point out that when you use your rights, we may require verification of your identity to verify your identity. This is a precautionary security measure to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your personal data.